I have an issue with the logo I uploaded, what do I do?
Last Update 8 months ago
We’re sorry to hear that 🙁 Here are the most frequent issues we noticed:
- The .SVG file of logo/icon is not entirely vector format (it shouldn’t be reformatted from .PNG or any other raster type).
- The logo has a line of text: they need to be converted to shapes.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how you can convert your logo to .SVG:
- Make sure your logo is a vector in the first place.
- Open your logo in Adobe Illustrator.
- Select the logo.
- In the top menu bar choose Object > Expand.
- Make sure the boxes Fill and Stroke are ticked.
- Then go to File > Save as, and pick the .SVG format.
- This window will pop up. Find the section Type. Instead of SVG, choose Convert to outline.
- Make sure the boxes Include Slicing Data and Include XMP are NOT ticked.
- Press OK, and you’re good to go!
If after converting your logo, you still have issues, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], or using a chat box in the corner.